A member of the Juilliard Teacher Directory, NATS, ETA and TMEA
Subscribe to the Michelle Haché Voice Studio on YouTube for student competition and audition videos:
Michelle Haché moved to Austin after completing her Graduate Degree at the Juilliard School in New York. While at The Juilliard School, she was awarded the Bori Prize Grant for language study. Michelle has appeared in many leading roles in both opera and music theatre in New York and around the country. Since arriving in Austin, she has been nominated for the B. Iden Payne Award seven times, winning in 2010 and 2013 for Outstanding Leading Actress in a Musical, and in 2016 for Best Director of a Musical. Additionally, Michelle is a reviewer for Broadway World and The Austin Chronicle, and a national adjudicator for the NATS and Hal Leonard Vocal Competitions. Ms. Haché is an award-winning instructor in voice and has directed opera and music theatre productions in Texas, Florida, Oklahoma and Oregon. Her students continue to win top placements in the country’s largest vocal competitions and are accepted into top-tier college programs and conservatories, and have been awarded roles in Broadway tours. She is an active member of The Juilliard Teacher Directory, The National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS), TMEA, and The Educational Theatre Association.
Michelle's students have won numerous accolades including:
• NATS Competitions:
National Semi-Finalists; Multiple 1st Place Winners in Music Theatre and Classical at both the Chapter and Regional levels.
• National Hal Leonard Vocal Competition:
1st Place Winners in Music Theatre in both 2015 and 2016, numerous Semi-Finalists in both Music Theatre and Art Song Categories.
• Roles in multiple Broadway Tours
• Student placement in the country’s finest colleges and conservatories with full scholarship funding.
• Studio member Winner of 2015 National YoungArts Foundation Competition
• Students have earned placement within the country’s finest summer programs including Oberlin, Washington National Opera, Cincinnati Conservatory of Music, The Performing Arts Project, Tanglewood, Interlochen, Stage Door, Broadway Artist Alliance, and many others.
Follow the studio on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and our YouTube Channel